Aesthetics Department – Westlake Village
Full Service Aesthetics Department – Westlake Village
American Skin Institute is proud to introduce our new full service Aesthetics Department in Westlake Village; a place where your skin can be rejuvenated with the help of our professional aestheticians and cutting edge skin treatment technology.
Some of the procedures offered at our new Westlake Village Aesthetic Department include:
- HydroPlus Serum Infusion: For a limited time, this procedure is offered FREE of charge as an addition to any microdermabrasion treatment. This infusion utilizes a specially-designed wand that pushes a skin serum of your choice deep into the skin, for maximum penetration. This specialized application process can get the vital ingredients deeper into the skin layers, thus helping to repair damage from acne and hyperpigmentation more effectively.
To celebrate the opening of our Westlake Village Aesthetic Department, we’ll add HydroPlus Serum Infusion FREE of charge to your microdermabrasion treatment. Contact us to set up your appointment!
- DiamondTome Microdermabrasion: This advanced microdermabrasion technique uses a diamond-tip wand to gently remove dead and damaged skin cells from the surface of the skin. For maximum effectiveness, the wand is fitted with a suctioning tube which lifts away the dead skin cells so that the skin is left smooth and the dead cells don’t clog pores.
The DiamondTome Microdermabrasion treatment leaves the skin feeling smooth, and stimulates the growth of new, healthy skin. It can be effective on a number of skin conditions, including small wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Betalift: A specialty skin treatment that uses a salicylic acid solution to remove dead skin cells and cleanse pores. This procedure is especially beneficial to acne sufferers, as the unclogging of pores can speed up the healing of acne and reduce the severity of future breakouts.
- Dermaplane: This skin resurfacing treatment is designed to remove dead skin cells from the upper-most layers of the skin, to create a smoother skin texture and to stimulate the growth of healthy skin cells. Further, Dermaplane removes unwanted “peach fuzz” from the treatment area.
- European Relaxation Peel: A multi-step skin treatment that involves a glycolic acid peel, skin cleansing, removal of blackheads and whiteheads, a relaxing masque and a massage. A great choice for our Aesthetics Department visitors who want to combine the skin rejuvenation benefits of several treatments all in one session.
- Express Facial: A skin cleansing and masque treatment designed for fast application. A great solution for individuals who are short on time and would like to squeeze in a treatment during their lunch break.
- Extractions: If you’re dealing with acne, the proper removal of blackheads and whiteheads is vital to avoid scarring. Our professional aestheticians are trained in performing extractions quickly and effectively.
- Micropeel: A multi-step treatment that removes dead skin cells, excess oil and even blackheads. This treatment can be especially helpful for those dealing with acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Radiance Peel: This treatment involves the cleansing of the skin (to remove dirt and debris), extraction of whiteheads and blackheads, and a treatment with a glycolic solution to lift dead skin cells. The skin is left smooth and the pores cleansed to reduce inflammation and future breakouts.
- Vitamin C Facial: A treatment that infuses skin with a Vitamin C formulation; to reduce inflammation, neutralize toxins and strengthen collagen. An effective treatment for moisturizing and soothing sensitive skin.
Contact American Skin Institute today to set up your appointment at our new Westlake Village Aesthetic Department! And don’t forget to take advantage of our FREE HydroPlus Serum Infusion promotion – it’s a great value!
At American Skin Institute of Los Angeles, we're proud to offer Aesthetics Department – Westlake Village to the Los Angeles area and across Southern California. With three locations in Sherman Oaks, Beverly Hills, and Westlake Village, we are easily accessible to residents throughout the San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas for Aesthetics Department – Westlake Village, including: Agoura, Brentwood, Burbank, Calabasas, Camarillo, Chatsworth, Encino, Glendale, Granada Hills, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Mission Hills, Moorpark, North Hollywood, Simi Valley, Tarzana, Thousand Oaks, Valley Glen, Westwood, Woodland Hills